Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

Parking Oh Parking !!!


Intruder alert, intruder alert !!!

Just as i was rushing home to catch the new season of Heroes, suddenly my old arch nemesis appeared just right besides me. What's worse, he has already invaded my space. That is, my parking space of course. Before this, the car was parked outside due to unpaid maintenance, but i guess he must have got a lot of bonus to enable him to pay the maintenance fee and park his car back in the compound.

So just as i was about to park my car, the car was already on my line and not properly aligned. If i were to invade the next parking space, it will create a chain reaction, thus the parking problem will not be solved. Therefore, without much option, i parked my car nicely inside my parking lot box, which made me hard to get out of the car, but i was not going to give in. Sorry to my neighbour if my door had hit yours. But you leave me no choice.

I thought he / she had learn a lesson or that was a hint to park their car nicely in their box but to no avail, i guess they did not get the message as they still park very close on my parking line box for the next few days. It's either that or they just don't know how to really park a car. Come on, it's just a sedan car and not a mammoth tank for god sake. How hard can it be with power steering assisted mechanism.
Remember the 80's Atari game, "Space Invaders"

What i'm saying is, i pay the maintenace fee just as much as they do. ( infact they still owe the management a lot more from what is displayed on the notice board. So hopefully they could at least not invade my space in the parking lot and park properly. Pleaseee!!!

1 comment:

bencoolen80 said...

Sabor je la man. Parking has always been an issue. Tak ramai yg considerate when it comes to proper parking..