Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My new toy ...


Well, actually it isn't quite mine. But since i requested it last year in the operating plan for the office, so i guess it's kinda mine except that it does not belong to me entirely. I just get to use it, that's all.

The toy that i'm talking about is the Canon Digital EOS 40D digital slr camera. I've always wanted one of this for my self but like they say, "belum ada rezeki". I have been snapping some nonsense photo in the office as i am not sure what to snap. I do plan to test it out door if given the chance. This thing is damn big and heavy. Never expecte
d it to be this heavy as compared to the Nikon D40. The price i believe was around Rm 2900. It comes with a 17-85mm lens kit.

I am still trying to figure out how to optimize it's usage with the manual setting. But if all fails, then there is always the fully auto mode that so far has never failed.


Both images had to be resized as the file size for each file was nearly 4mb. Imagine that. It can't even fit a diskette. So what do you think???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaa...boleh la amik gambar sofea n mommy weekend ni..hehhehe.model tak bertauliah;-)

shuz said...

Baikkkkk...