Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 06, 2009

Eeeee, gelinya ikan-ikan ni!!!

I'm sure a lot of you guys out there have tried this so called new kind of therapy. It's called fish spa. All you do, is soak your feet in the tank and the fishes there are suppose to eat your dead cell on your feet. As simple as that. Now who says the world is getting complicated?

I tried mine at the Alpha Angle last weekend and ended up laughing like nobody's business. I cant's speak for everyone out there, but for me who is a very ticklish guy, man those things tickle. Reminds me of the Thai massage that i used to get Bangkok. Once you put your feet in, they swarm your feet like it's the last meal that they are going to have for a very long long time. They attack from all angle, even at the nails and they never stop too. After about a few minutes, i guess i got the hang of it. But once in a while, yes those ticklish feeling comes back.

The results, errr for me did not had much effect i guess or maybe 10 minutes ain't just enough. Maybe i should try soaking my feet for about an hour and probably i would see results or probably they would have eaten my whole feat out. I guess the dead skins collected through the years of my life were just too thicked or too much for the fishes to handle.

Will I try again, hmmmmmm probably yes. What a way to make money. You let the fishes work for you.Woww!!!

3 comments:

SyaNa said...

mmg geli pn..nnt soh ikan babah massage

shuz said...

Kalau kena ikan babah bukan sel kulit mati je hilang, yg sel hidup pun dia makan gak..

zazaez said...

Errrr.. Tengok gambar pun dah meremang bulu roma.. Rasanya bayar sejuta pun takkan ku coba.. Heh heh.