Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

IQ Test - Searching for intelligence life form

Many of my colleagues and myself will be having an IQ test tomorrow to see if we are still relevant to the Bank...hehehe.. It's called the Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices (RAPM) test. One thing for certain is that it's not related in any way to the That's so Raven tv show. hehehe....sorry bad joke. So for a start and preparation, we did some iq test to measure our intelligence. It comprises of 39 question with a time limit of 40 minutes. You guys can check it out at http://iqtest.dk

It reminded me of the iq test that i took way back in Standard 6, that was about 18 years ago. The questions are quite similar. You know the one that gives you a few shapes and you figure out which should be the next shape. That sort of stuff. The first few was quite simple but the final 3 questions were sure a mind drilling one. And the results are.....


Intelligence life form exist after all

I scored a 112, which categorized me as HIGH IQ. Not enough to put me in the Mensa Level but Wooohooo!!! There are intelligence life form on earth after all. Not bad eh. So far the highest score achieved was 118 by one of my colleagues. What is your score???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is 118.. ;-)

shuz said...

U are much wiser then me