Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everything happens for a reason

True enough as the topic has described. The reason for me not updating my blog is because my hands are quite tight at the moment. I just received 26 CPU's, a laptop, a cctv recorder and even a fax machine to be forensically analysed. For God sake, it's a fax machine!!! What more do you want.

I will try my best to update it. Do visit regularly as a lot of stories to be shared soon. Tungguuuuu!!!

Make believe interrogation process
Me to fax machine: "Do you admit to all the crimes that you have done"
Fax machine to me: -
Me to fax machine:" Speak up or i'll rip your paper and your ink cartridge!!!!"
Fax machine to me: -
Me: "!@$#^#^#@$*(^%^". Damn this fax machine is tough

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.