Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Zero late comer

As i swipe today's attendance, being the last day to work for the month, i finally managed to clear my bad record last month. I was given a warning letter on my poor attendance last month. (the first one i received after serving the Bank for 4 years). Total late coming for last month was 4 times. This month, 0 (zero) late. Woohooo!!!!

This was all due to the change of my department director and the hypocrit admin manager. (not going to mention name). If he was doing his job from the 1st day i reported duty, all of us should have beend expelled from the bank way long before. When the new guy comes in, all of a sudden he's being mr ketua darjah or cikgu disiplin - just a sense of dissatisfaction.


Hey, i come in late 1 - 5 min but repayed them by additional hours. I think that's fair enough, don't you think so.


Note: Hopefully this continues :)

No comments: