Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PCM Gathering @ Titiwangsa 3rd August 2008

Again this year I have been “forced” to join wifey and her cyber friends with the perkahwinan.com.my aka PCM gathering. This year it’s held at Tasik Titiwangsa as opposed to the Lake Garden last year. Only this time I have a pal along with me which is Sofea. Well, last year she was around except that she couldn’t walk but just lying down on the ground Luckily she is around as I am the type of the anti-social type of person.

The event was scheduled to be held at 9am till 11am. We reached there around 9.10am. The picnicking crowd were already down at the grass on their mat. Like last year it was a pot luck event. Wifey brought her specialty of Trifle.

And I forgot to mention that the theme was red. So we get to watch everyone dressed up in red. It was just a usual get together gathering event except that it had an gift exchange program this year. As I did not know anyone, I just tried to behave the best that I can.

As usual, Sofea does not like to stay put in one place. So I followed her around up and down the hill. There were even a band practice in conjunction with the World Marching Band event. An additional bonus I guess as we get to see them practice.

We finally left the event around 12pm after finally finishing up the event and mingling around. I could say that this years event was better than last year due to the location and weather condition which technically is hot and warm. But the placement of the setup was better as compared to last year. Overall it was an okay event.

No comments: