Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

:: Special Birthday Card ::


Surprised from him
I got this birthday card from my hubby on my birthday last month...just want to share with u all coz i think the card is very sweet n cute n romantic ;-)


most of the situation always happened in our marriage...hehhee...at least i know that my husband is normal...kuang3x...i hope u really meant it darling that u're very clear that i'm the one for you..bcoz i know i'm not the perfect wife or perfect mommy..
but i'll try my best okay..

bila baca the last page tu felt like jatuh cinta sekali lagi...hahahaha...duuupppp...hehikkk..sesekali kalau dpt card camni from ur lover mmg best sgt...oklah..better stop now...karang melalut pulak...

p/s: r u sure u still want to share ur blog with me???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weyy..
share2 kunun..
ko membolot nmpk nye
kekeke

PHiRa said...

elehh...jeles la tu...hehhee..sharing is caring...